To all our customers,
The health and well-being of Kia Grenville customers, partners, and employees have always been and will always be our priority. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day by day in Canada, it is essential to communicate with clarity and transparency and to strictly follow government instructions.
Therefore, with the health of our employees and customers in mind and following the Public Health, the Sales Department will be closed until February 8th,2021. However, virtual sales will be possible. The parts and service department will be open on regular hours on appointment only. For all sales inquiries, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also strengthening the numerous preventive measures put in place to minimize risks to public health, in accordance with the recommendations and directives of the National Institute of Public Health of Quebec. We, also, ask all of our customers to respect the health security measures in place in our Dealership.
- All individuals are now required to wear masks inside the Dealership.
- We can accommodate 12 customers inside at all times to comply with Public Health guidelines.
- Increased sanitation and cleaning services, added distributors of hand sanitizers and installed plexiglass panels on all desks.
- Put in place the recommended social distance measures, in particular, to minimize physical contact (handshakes and others) and maintain, as far as possible, a physical distance of at least two meters between people.
- Established mandatory isolation protocols for employees having symptoms or having been in contact with someone who has been infected with the virus.
- Established a rigorous vehicle preparation and cleaning/disinfection process.
Our thoughts go out to all those who are personally affected by this situation in Quebec and elsewhere.
The Kia Grenville Team
It looks like you are using a deprecated browser, which might encounter problems properly displaying this site. For the best browsing experience, we recommend switching to Google Chrome.